MY TRAVEL CHEAT SHEET

2 comments

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
-Saint Augustine. 


I don't read books that much (but I read magazines a lot), but I love to travel - wanderlust, they say. Ever since I started to travel, I begin to have this urge to go on a trip once in a while. New places, people, food and other discoveries, it is like a venture to other worlds that I was not aware of, an escape to reality while distressing myself. Now, I decided to blog about my travels - although I'm not good at it, but I'll try, and why not?

So here is my cheat sheet for my travels...

CHEAT SHEET - what I love to capture and how I take photos, and these photographs are in squares... IG ready - Instagram fit, because it is the social media KING.
*iPhone6 shots, and vsco edited photos.



In every travels we do, we love to pay a visit to churches. We ask for guidance, and for a safe trip.
Also, they are part of heritage and culture.



I love taking photos of every interesting things I see, and give it a color as I share it.





Of course, I take photos of places we visit - especially if it is a landmark or some sort of eye candy.



Ha! My fav moments - eating... yum! - I love them in flats.




Photos of myself... souvenir? Haha




Anything random, with a part of me (of course, a proof that I own the photos... I know people who post photos that they don't own - nevermind me, not my business anyway...)

There you have it, my CHEAT SHEET - nothing much, haha. I admit, this might not be a good one for a travel blog, but jeez, I love these photos. This easy-to-shoot-frames will work for everyone, and will give a pro impression and quite number of double taps for your squares, if you know what I mean hehe.

Until my next!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice shots? What cam and app did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marc! I'm using ip6 camera, and vsco for editing. :)

      Delete

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.