"PROFILE"

3 comments

So, I'm starting to revamp my blog for 2015, and I think I need to fix my "About" page, so I changed it to "Profile" page - I think it is more appropriate? lol



And here it goes...

It started with #ootd posts on Instagram. I was encouraged by "my support group" to blog about personal style and travels. Finally, brycemedina.blogspot.com materialised last October 2, 2014.


“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.”
– Rachel Zoe, and I live with this.

Style, for me, is your channel to show your personality and sometimes your mood on a particular day. And my style, the way I describe it, is tough, and sometimes soft - which reflect my bipolarity *grins*


My wardrobe is just like the others – I think. Nothing but basic pieces, plain t-shirts, dress shirts, sweaters, jeans, trousers, jackets, and coats, number of footwear, from sandals, to boots, and few accessories. But I really make use of them, I mean I use them appropriately and make sure they go well together.

I usually go for monochromes, and some crimson and midnight navy for my garment's colour combos. I love this type of palatte because of its nature, especially black. 
"Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: 'I don't bother you - you don't bother me.'" - Yohji Yamamoto




I usually go for utilitarian and sporty looks, since I love to channel the inner strong personality I have, but you might also see me in my laid back looks during the days I feel like wearing one.

Occasionally, you might see me with my Japanese inspired outfits. I always wanted to wear kimono, ninja-ish outfits, and a bit of harajuku style (pero sobrang dalang lang, pag nakalog lang yung utak ko). I adore them, out-of-the-box, edgy, and inspiring!


 






And when you ask me, what completes, gives an outfit a "wow factor" and take it to another level, my answer is the footwear. Yes, it is! or at least for me.

There you have it, a part of me... :)

3 comments:

  1. I do love your blog bryce :) I enjoy reading your posts and love looking at your photos.
    Continue your journey and achieve more.


    Ashley xx
    Dreamland: Fashion, Food, Travel Blog
    Lauren Parohinog FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley!!! :) I love reading yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.