Summer in November!

3 comments







Since my sophomore year, every break, I make sure that all my stress from school will be paid off. At least, before classes resume, I will go on a vacation either going up in Baguio then track up to Ilocos region or have a quick drive to Subic. Wherever I go, It’s always a sweet escape nonetheless.

But now, things are different. I already started working and the sad reality is the constraint in time. I don’t have that fixed break I used to look forward every after semester. I’m actually planning to heat up my December as I plan on my next trip. At this time, here’s a summer inspired outfit – from button down to boat shoes, summer vibe all over indeed!





Don’t you know that stress is the primary reasons why people get sick? So once in a while, cut your hassles off and have a good break. I will have mine soon.

Button-down - @metrojuan | Plain T-shirt - Giordano | Denim Shorts - Flying Dutchman
Topsider - Sperry | Bracelets - Aldo 

Photographed by Michael Macalos

3 comments:

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.