Out in the streets.

1 comment




Dressing up is my favorite part of daily routine! Sometimes, it is easy, sometimes, it isn't - really depends on my mood. I always experiment, but I always follow a certain guidelines to complete an outfit.

Here it is: 
1. It should be comfortable - I know this is cliché, but it is my first rule.
2. It should be appropriate - Appropriate in terms of everything - consider your mood, the weather, and day's event.
3. It should be smooth - The whole outfit should be whole, and every part of the outfit should compliment each other.
4. IF YOU LOVE IT, WEAR IT - no explanation needed.


So today's combo is a monochrome garb with a touch of utilitarian style. I'm wearing a long sleeves from F&H, basic t-shirt from Giordano, cargo pants from Bench, and sneakers from Nike plus Brim hat from Zara. Comfortable, appropriate, smooth, and definitely loving every piece of it!

See you around! =)

Photographed by Michael Macalos

1 comment:

  1. hat buddy!! nice..got mine as well same brand..but got this hinayang feeling though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.