Mediocrity.

4 comments

I've been blogging for almost 2 months now, and this is how I see it: 



Lately, I've been asking myself. Am I maximizing my potentials? Am I exceeding my limits? Is this my best work? How can I make it better? What? Why? How? - I ask myself too many questions, and I overthink.

I've been blogging for almost 2 months now, and this is how I see it: 

Fashion and personal style blogging are much different from other types of blogging, just my opinion. As a fashion/style blogger, you must equip yourself with wide base of knowledge of its world, and you must constantly update yourself with current trends and news about fashion - here's the tricky part, you must incorporate it with your personal style and reflect it with your blog. Another thing, your blog must really be good in terms of layout, content, and photos - not just good, but should be great.

It is a lot, too much for me.


But I'm not giving up. I know, my blog isn't good yet, but as soon as I put my crap and craft together, I'll make it. I'm keeping my hopes, delivering my ideas one by one, and blogging my soul for the next days. 

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Well! Good Luck to all of us! May you continue to blog about your passion in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You started strong in your blog. You're even better than me as I see it. You always update and put up good pictures. I enjoy reading your post, its like Im reading a professional blogger. I admire your outfits too. It reveals you creativity! 😊 keep it up. Don't give up. Just enjoy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you! :) I added you in my circles :D

      Delete

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.