Kimono Dreams

1 comment





Ever since grade school, I always wanted to wear kimonos - I don't know, I just feel that it is cool and fun to wear. I can still remember how I experiment with our sheets just to make a kimono HAHA! (*sighs* childhood).

However, I know it is inappropriate to wear one in our country because of our tropical weather (I KNOW, MANY EYES WILL ROLL AND EYE BROWS WILL RAISE). But since christmas is near and it is somehow cold, I can now rock this look! HAHA.


I'm actually happy to finally post this *yay*. This kimono of mine is actually a cape, I bought it last week from Zara (technically, it isn't kimono *sighs*), but this piece is a perfect accessory for me - it is black, reversible (some sort of dark camouflage print) and has endless possibilities!




Button down - @metrojuan | Trousers - The Landmark | Sandals - Primadonna | Cape - Zara
Photographed by Michael Macalos


1 comment:

  1. hey bud!! is that a jogger pants or trouser like? nice shirt though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.