Snazzy Shirt

1 comment




Last September 20, 2014, @metrojuan picked me along with the other 9 gentlemen to wear their button-downs and use it for an #ootd post. I was very excited for some unknown reason, haha! 

So I picked this shirt for my outfit post =) I chose this because of its colour and retro print feels! It looks like vintage too. I think this piece can be versatile, from casual to formal wear, depending on how you style yourself.





"Comfort first, and style will follow," is my mantra when it comes to dressing up. So, I paired the button-downs with a black trousers from The Landmark, and black Roshe Run (I consider both as wardrobe essentials). Clearly, I love BLLAAACCCCKKKKK and relaxed ensemble!

And oh, the bag? I used it to carry my clothes for my next post! So watch out for it! Have a great day! 

What do you think? Thoughts?

Ha! This is my first ever blog post! 10.02.14

1 comment:

  1. beautiful outfit
    If you want follow me on my blog:http://www.newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it/2015/01/salernoda-finire.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.