Shabby clothes.

1 comment


I've been busy last week; running errands, working and keeping my sanity intact, lol. But still, I love my life! And despite of it, I was able to shoot photos in one of my casual wear that I keep on repeating since 2013 (Yes, I do, because it is casual - who cares?). I usually just grab my clothes and go.


"If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies.... It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat" wrapped inside it."  ~Albert Einstein

See you around!!!

Tee - Giordano
Jacket - Nike
Ripped Jeans - Tank
Shoes - Doc Martens

Photographed by Michael Macalos

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.