Greater than statement

Leave a Comment





Enough with the cliche line, "Lately I've been busy," because I am always busy! Hahaha! I work 5 days a week, sometimes 6, sometimes everyday!!! (Imagine how toxic it was, but still I was able to shoot for this blog LOL!) I am not ranting, haha, I don't have the right to do so =), I am just sharing! I love my work, so much! (which makes me think to blog about it! I'll share my learnings that I acquired throughout my first job, soon!)


When I first saw this t-shirt, I was like, "*SMH* I don't wear this." But when I tried it, I was like, "Wow!" - So conyo, lol. I think, this is greater than any other statement shirts. This graphic shirt is just wow! Don't you agree?


I wrapped a white long sleeves and white watch to compliment this tee from @metrojuan, so I decided to wear black pants for contrast, and finished the outfit with my favourite sneakers!



My tote bag? I will show it to you in my next blog post! =)

Tee - @metrojuan
Long Sleeves - Old Navy
Pants - Tank
Sneakers - Nike
Watch - G-Shock
Bag - Herschel

Photographed by Michael Macalos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.