Ah, #ThrowbackThursday it is!

Leave a Comment
As mentioned, this blog started with #ootd posts on Instagram. For me, posting #ootd shots on IG is a way of sharing your style, that in some way (very little way, lol) can inspire others. I did look for style inspirations before on IG and some blogs. But now, that I "somehow" have my own style (or so I think), and I have a good support system (naks!) I created my blog to share more. Here, are my previous outfit posts on IG before this blog began. #dontjudgeme lol #evolution please excuse the photo quality hehe.


"Pa-boy next door look" HAHAHAHA


"Who's who?"

"Basic"
"More, but lesser (lol)"
"Conquered Sandbox with a can of sprite, and beige camouflage shorts"




"Campaign Shoot: Formal"

"Graduation #ootd"
"It's all about that bag, no hassle"
"I'm coming hooooome!"
"First all black outfit, hmm #tokyoedmootd"
"Black Basics"

"Ray-ban love"

"Finally, boots!"

Ah, #ThrowbackThursday it is! I can still remember those days, smh...

I really love basic, & plain pieces. I can use them over and over, for years –forever! lol Haha! The difference now is, I will try to be more out of the box; risky and bold, but still refined and clean. However, I am open to possibilities hehe! Let's get it on!!!

What do you think? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.