A rocky road, but worthy one! Thank you FEU - IN!

Leave a Comment
*NOT A STYLE POST*
*NOT A STYLE POST*
*NOT A STYLE POST*

 "INSC 2014"
"Choreographed Photo of INSC 2014"
READ MORE!
Years after, the feeling that I had when I was elected on my first post as the Vice President of the Batch Government 2014 during my freshman year in FEU never faded. It was a one step towards a bigger world;a world where I felt eyes looking at me and observing me as I take my next step.

 "Senior Year Formal Shot"
"Junior Year Formal Shot"
"Sophomore Year Formal Shot"

My life as a student leader during my initial year in the Institute was a bit overwhelming. I could have given up from all the demands and pressure, but my concern for the studentry was too valuable for me to let go. I have made my own definition of leadership through the years; more than the privilege of being an officer, touching lives of every person you meet is the true essence of serving. 

It was always my dream to be the Institute of Nursing Student Council President, and I must admit the road to the top post was not as easy as one could imagine. From being the Vice President of Batch 2014, I was re-elected on a lower position during my second term. It never felt that success in this path would be possible. There were a lot of criticisms and setbacks that I had no choice but to go through, but all of these just made me realize that life at times could really be unfair and it’s up to us how we deal with it. With all the support and innate enthusiasm, I was able to bounce back as the Business Manager for the council during my junior year and eventually claimed the presidency on my final year in the Institute. 

As I left the four pillars of this university, I am relieved and confident that what our council had started will be sustained as we trained well the new breed of leaders after us. I believe that this is the ultimate goal of student leadership, to ignite the passion of every student and unleash their full potentials to inspire others as well. 

"Caryl & I with Superman. Caryl was the INSC 2014 Secretary, and currently the INSC 2015 President, *Proud mentor here, since her freshman year as Batch Government 2015 Treasurer*"

 "With Harty, INSC 2015 Vice President, may puso sa serbisyo <3"

"IN Week 2014 Opening, "I Stand for Nurses' Rights"

"During the IN Quiz Bee: Battle of the Neurons"

"The Queen, @BryanCruzV, INSC 2014 Treasurer"

Lastly, I would like to express my gratitude to every Institute of Nursing students and my co-council officers for making my one year of presidency as one of the best years of my life.

*NOT A STYLE POST*
*NOT A STYLE POST*
*NOT A STYLE POST*

*Credits to photo owners*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.